As many publishers take on the task of cleaning up their metadata and tackling the backlist, the process for that cleanup can seem overwhelming. While a good metadata overhaul certainly requires a lot of work, that work can be pretty straightforward when you have the right tools and processes in place.
In this webinar, Joshua Tallent from Firebrand Technologies will walk you through the best practices, tips, tricks, and processes that lead to a successful metadata cleanup project. Using real world examples from the Christian market, Joshua will discuss:
- How to prepare for the cleanup process
- How to pick the best titles for your first cleanup
- Which metadata elements make the biggest impact, and why
- How to create keywords when you don’t know anything about the book
- How to watch your titles to ensure your changes are being applied in the marketplace
- and more!
This webinar will provide tips and tricks for marketers, metadata specialists, and anyone else on your team who is interested in fixing metadata problems and making more sales. We will also discuss the ECPA member program for Eloquence on Demand, and how you can get a 10% discount on our metadata delivery service