Full Day Conference Cost: $175
Half Day Conference Cost: $99
Space is limited to the first 50 registrants.
Attending with 5 or more people? Contact us for a group discount!
We have a limited number of tickets available for just the Eloquence on Demand class, or just the Title Management class. If you only want to attend one of those classes, please choose that option during registration.
How would you like to get some free one-on-one time with our team?
On Friday, October 25th, the day after the conference, we are scheduling one-on-one meetings with our clients at a different location. These 1-2 hour time slots can be used to discuss anything you like, including (but certainly not limited to):
- A discussion of upcoming system upgrades
- Conversations about new services you are interested in (like Eloquence on Alert!)
- Information about possible system enhancements
- Targeted, personalized training on anything we do, including Eloquence, Title Management, etc.
- A services and functionality review (refresher on what your system is configured to do)
- A real-time metadata assessment
- …or anything else you can think of!
If you are interested in reserving a spot for one of these meetings, please sign up here.
109 West 39th Street (between Broadway and Ave. of the Americas)
New York, NY
When you are looking at the entrance, you’ll see two doors. Take the one that goes downstairs:
It is not hard to get into NYC from any of the three surrounding airports: JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark.
The TKP Conference Center is around the corner from the Times Square-42nd street subway station, which serves the N, Q, R, and W trains, and is even closer to the 42nd St.-Bryant Park subway station, which serves the B, D, F, and M trains.
We have not made any arrangements for hotels related to this conference. If you are coming in from out of town, we recommend looking on Expedia or other travel sites to find the best rates for hotels close to the conference center.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.