2022 Firebrand Group Community Conference
Connecting People, Products and Processes
September 26-28, 2022
Join your industry colleagues, team members from Firebrand, NetGalley, and Supadu, along with special guests and inspiring speakers, for three days of practical training, innovative thinking, connecting with peers, and in-depth discussion on topics that will impact your business. We are thrilled to bring together this exceptional community of book publishers once again!
From in-depth Master Classes to inspirational keynotes (from Kirsty Melville and Alistair Croll), the Firebrand Group Community Conference offers both strategic and practical sessions for everyone on your team. We will dive into industry-wide trends and challenges, with an eye toward helping you leap your hurdles and grow your business.
Who should attend:
- Executives and Publishers looking to network with peers and talk about strategic issues that are affecting the industry.
- Corporate Insights, Business Ops, and Data Analysts interested in early marketing activity and reports, as well as alerts about product changes on retail sites.
- Title Management users and administrators, including anyone from Editorial, Production, Marketing, IT, and more.
- Eloquence on Demand and Eloquence on Alert users, including anyone interested in learning more about metadata, the power of data for marketing backlist titles, and other data-informed strategies for growth.
- NetGalley users, including Marketers and Publicists interested in case studies, data-informed strategies, and panels of their peers.
- Supadu users, including Marketing and Commercial Directors, as well as IT, web, sales and marketing managers.
Register for the event today to ensure your space and take advantage of the Early Bird Discount rate!
Be sure to reserve your room at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor!
Early Bird Registration: $275 (expires June 30, 2022)
Regular Registration: $375
A Group Discount is available for additional team members attending from one company. Please email email@example.com for details.
Sunday, September 25, 1pm-4pm: Baseball game
Monday, September 26, 10am-5pm: Master Classes
Tuesday, September 27, 9am-6pm: Conference sessions, including Keynotes from Kirsty Melville and Alistair Croll, with a happy hour afterwards
Wednesday, September 28, 9am-3pm: Conference sessions
On Sunday, September 25, join us for an optional outing to see the Baltimore Orioles v. Houston Astros. We’ll steal across the street to Oriole Park at Camden Yards. It’s just a two-minute walk from the hotel. Seats are limited, so register early!
There is an additional fee of $25 for these tickets, available as an add-on to your registration. If you need to pay separately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be meeting at the beautiful Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor hotel, right next door to Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland.
The hotel has extended to us a generous rate of $169 per night for both King and Double rooms. Please reserve your room using this link, or if you call, tell the reservation agent that you will be attending the Firebrand Group Community Conference.
When you reserve your room, don’t forget to plan on joining us for the baseball game on Sunday afternoon and attending a Master Class on Monday!
Traveling to Baltimore is easy! Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) is a major hub with direct flights on major airlines from all over the US. The hotel is only about a 10 minute drive from the airport, so Uber/Lyft and cab fares should be reasonable. There is also a direct Light Raillink train (the Teal line) with an exit at Camden Station, a three minute walk from the hotel.
Baltimore has two Amtrak stations: BWI Airport Station near the airport and Baltimore Penn Station in downtown. Both locations have access to public transit with exits close to the hotel.