Firebrand Technologies is a software and technology service company for the book publishing industry. Firebrands wear many hats, are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, and embrace the never-ending technical challenges in the book industry with enthusiasm and a sense of purpose.
Unfortunately, we do not offer relocation benefits or sponsor visas. US citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, but we are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Please, no agency responses; they will be summarily deleted.
Application Support Analyst
We are currently seeking an Application Support Analyst to join the support team to evaluate, prioritize, and actively resolve client help requests in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Interact with clients in a positive, friendly, and professional manner.
- Respond quickly to client needs.
- Manage list of incoming cases and assign as necessary to the appropriate resource.
- Reproduce reported issues and work with clients to further understand issues as needed.
- Perform technical research such as code review or database queries as needed.
- Accurately define issues in the case management system before assigning cases.
- Track progress of cases in case management system.
- Through training develop mastery of Firebrand Technologies applications.
- Work with the Development and Integration teams on escalated case resolution.
- Communicate updates and case statuses to clients and management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service while building customer partnerships.
- Ability to work occasionally on nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 4 years of technical customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with Excel and/or Access
- Familiarity with MSSQL is a plus
- Ability to effectively use a reporting tool such as Crystal, Cognos Impromptu, or SSRS is a plus
No relocation assistance or visa sponsorship available for this position.
Compensation and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
No agency responses.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.