Firebrand is proud to be member of the publishing community. In keeping with our community doctrine, we strive to engage the entire community as active participants, bringing our thoughts, our ideas, and our experience to the table to help make publishing easier and more profitable for everyone involved. We are members of the following industry organizations and associations, and work closely with other partners to encourage interoperability and efficient communication.
Please note: Members of ECPA and PubWest may receive discounts on some of our services. Please contact us for more information.
Industry and Standards Groups
Boards, Committees, and Working Groups
As part of our commitment to the publishing industry, and a sign of the passion with which we personally engage our field, many of Firebrand’s employees are active participants in boards, committees, and working groups for different organizations.
- Fran Toolan
- Catherine Toolan
- Alicia Solis
- Steve Rutberg
- Audio Publishers Association Board of Directors
- Audio Publishers Association Website Committee
- Myfanwy Collins
- Joshua Tallent
- Independent Book Publisher’s Association (IBPA) Board of Directors
- BISG Content Structure Committee
- EPUB Course Working Group
- Accessible Publishing Working Group
- EPUB 3 Support Grid Working Group
- IDPF EPUB 3 MOOC Working Group (Chair)
- The Center for Accessible Materials Innovation (CAMI) National Task Force
- DIAGRAM Center Content Working Group
- International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF) EPUB 3 Working Group