Our Core Values
Long Term Perspective
We have a realistic and shared vision for our future, we have communicated it and have a process in place for implementing it.
- I take time to reflect/think about the future
- I challenge myself to make bold plans
- I have a structure in place to create and execute the plan
- I take personal responsibility for my ongoing professional development
- I support the growth of the leaders of our company
Achieve the financial results that enable us to improve, grow, and protect our business to achieve our vision.
- I am a careful steward of all company resources including time and money.
- I respect the time of others
- I understand the impact my actions have on the financial health of the company and look for new ways to contribute
- I do my part in performing to the budget
- I eliminate low value activities
Encourage solutions that transcend traditional approaches.
- I regularly challenge our assumptions and seek new ideas
- I share my ideas and listen to the ideas of others
- I am comfortable with the mess of the creative process
- I celebrate the best idea, not necessarily my own
- I make work fun for myself and others
We do our best to help people that we interact with.
- I look for ways to help others be successful
- I try to understand the needs and perspectives of other people
- I infuse my interactions with good humor and civility
- I anticipate the needs of others
- I am wise about what I commit to
The sum total of what we do inside of work and outside that makes us who we are.
- I’m engaged in activities that fulfill me outside of work
- I make time for myself
- I make time for my family and friends
- I take care of myself
We trust and help each other to achieve our goals.
- I act in the interest of the team, not just myself
- I care about the people around me
- I do what I say I am going to do
- I respect the structures of the team
Standing up for what we believe to be fair and honest, with authenticity and consistency.
- I do the right thing especially when no one is watching, or it is the hard thing to do
- I treat other people the way I want to be treated
- I stand up for and defend my team when necessary
- I am true to myself
Delivering superior results.
- I execute to the details
- I give the last 10%
- I engage in processes that guarantee quality
- I get results
- I am always willing to sign my name to my work