The Ultimate Insider’s Guide to Title Management
- Get an exclusive sneak peak of our upcoming Title Management version 10 release.
- Learn Tips & Tricks from across the application.
- See how Title Management can handle your workflow for single titles and complex groupings of titles with Master Acquisitions and Master Works.
- Examples and explanations of how Express and Shared Component (Print Run) POs, Spec Templates, and Printings can save you time and hassles.
- Learn how to create, import, and manage your keywords and get the discoverability flywheel spinning.
- … and more!
Special Lunch Session: Creating High-Quality Metadata
- Recommended and required metadata fields.
- Getting the most discoverability with the least investment.
- Using HTML to up your formatting game.
Eloquence Master Class
- How to integrate Eloquence on Alert into your workflows.
- Specializing your metadata feeds with Eloquence on Demand trading partner templates.
- Mastering Title Territory data, including Rights Templates and Country Groups.
- Making bulk changes to a list of titles at the same time.
- Plus, the latest Tips & Tricks to help you get the most out of these powerful tools.
Single session $99
Both sessions $175
TKP New York Conference Center
109 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018
We are not holding the conference in a hotel this time, so there is no requirement that you stay in a specific location. If you are coming from out of town and looking to save money, there are a few options you might want to consider:
- There are some interesting, quirky hotels and hostels in Manhattan. That might be worth looking at. Pod51 is one such location. These may have shared bathrooms and small rooms, but the rates are going to be less expensive than other hotels in the area.
- AirBnB has some great options in Manhattan at reasonable rates.
- The TKP Conference center is one block from the Times Square-42nd Street Subway (Yellow-N, Q, R, and W), and is also very close to the Orange line (B, D, F, and M) and Purple line (7). Because of this, you are not limited to staying within Manhattan; you could potentially find accommodations anywhere along those lines.
If you have any questions about travel to the event, please feel free to send an email to Joshua.